Postal Customer Service Job Overview
The Postal Service is currently hiring nationwide, there are MANY positions available!
- Starting salary ranges from $16.47 per hour to $33.82 per hour, $56,700 per year average pay
- Benefits include: Paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance & retirement
- No experience is required
- Great job security
- Great pay and potential life-long government employment
- Paid "on the job" training is provided
- Enjoy career advancement potential and good working conditions
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, PAID TRAINING PROVIDED AND GREAT JOB SECURITY
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring nationwide. There are MANY different positions available. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. The job openings range in starting salary from $16.47 to $33.82/hour with an average pay of $56,700 per year plus full benefits. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security.
The following is a brief description of the Customer Service position:
Customer Service - Performs a variety of functions to provide customer service to the general public. Customer Service is one the largest and most important functions of the Postal Service.
Am I Qualified to work for the Postal Service?
U.S. Citizen or Green Card
High School Diploma or GED
18 Years of Age or Older
No Experience Required
To be hired for a Postal Service Customer Service career position, you will be required to take an exam and the score will determine your employment. Don’t worry, the registration package will give you all of the information you need in order to score well and be approved for employment. You will be shown exactly what to review and how to review for the exam. To make sure you are fully prepared, the registration package will give you sample test questions AND answers.
The registration package will guide you through the entire hiring process. You will be shown how to apply for ALL the job openings in your area and be given a list of salary gradings for all positions. The registration package will also provide you with job counseling and FULL access to ALL Postal Service job openings and contact information for your area.
What’s included with your registration package?
To help you get hired as soon as possible by the Postal Service, when you register, you will get full and immediate access to all of the following:
- Complete Guide – A complete step by step guide to the Postal Service hiring process, including the application for employment
- Personal Job Counseling – You will be provided with full access to personal job counseling for Postal Service employment
- Sample exam questions AND answers – To make sure you are fully prepared, you will be given sample exam questions AND answers. You will be shown exactly what to review and how to review, so you can get the highest score possible
- Full Access – to the entire list of Postal Service job openings in your area and nationwide
- Salary Gradings – You will be given a list of salary gradings for all positions and the promotion potential from these positions
- BONUS – You will be given a complete step by step guide on applying for employment with ALL other government agencies, including full access to ALL other government job openings in your area and nationwide
- 200% Full Refund Guarantee – You will receive a DOUBLE refund if you are not hired for any reason by the Postal Service within 90 days
To get started: Complete Registration
One Time installment
DOUBLE Refund of $76 if you are not hired
If you don’t receive employment from the Postal Service within 90 days, you will receive a DOUBLE refund of $76!